What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• If you're a Streamer , you can join our Streamer group and share your stream in our Stream Box. Click here to more information.

Dropping Items & losing them

AdydasNZ

SCUM Player
SCUM Player
Again this might not be a 'bug' per say but defiantly frustrating and could easily put new players off.

If your holding a pistol and get an alert to relive yourself, you press TAB and select accordingly.

You finish then keep walking, only to realize the pistol or item you had in your hand was put on the floor when you chose the action.

Suggestions would be

1) Holster the weapon or item into any free slot in your backpack, pants etc rather than the floor
If no room is available
2) Pick the item back up automatically?
3) Animation clearly showing the item getting put down before the animation for the next step i.e eating or what ever
4) Text alert on screen displaying "Item Dropped" when ever your character puts an item on the floor
5) Sound animation before the next animation of the item doing something such as unloading before you hear it touch the floor

Basically anything to trigger clearly knowing "right that was put on the floor, once i finish XXXXXX i need to make sure i get it" in a situation where we cannot have the item holstered automatically.

NobraN

Tayfun MUTLU
Staff member
Administrator
SCUM Player
Website
www.tayfunmutlu.com.tr
I kinda like that suggestions. I will forward them to team. Scum game still devoloping as you know. The developer team will make changes to better gameplay.