What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• If you're a Streamer , you can join our Streamer group and share your stream in our Stream Box. Click here to more information.

Graphics Setting bug - Triple Screen to Single Screen

AdydasNZ

SCUM Player
SCUM Player

As an avid sim racer i run a triple monitor setup on my PC, as such i can switch from 5760x1080 to 1920x1080 resolutions using the Nvidia control panel.

I have found SCUM still identifies my 5760x1080 resolution as 'available' even though i only have 1 screen active.

The bug i found is that if i run 1920x1080 resolution the screen cuts the bottom bar and right side - its almost like i have a crop to 1900x1000 when i select full screen 1920p mode in the graphics settings.

As such i cannot play in this mode for 2 reasons 1) i cannot see my fame and bottom bar and whilst the title is playable its annoying 2) mouse cursor stops lining up with things i.e i want to right click on an item in my backpack, my cursor needs to be 'top right' of what i am clicking on to be recognize.

I can and currently do play in windows mode, 1900x1000 and this has a correct 'full screen' where i can see everything and the mouse alignment works perfectly.

But i know i am using a work around and this bug needs some understanding and reviewing.

Attachments