Let's start this off with a famous quote. "Another one!"
We bring you some more goodies that we had prepared for you! Also shoutout to everyone who reads these and plays our game, we love you and appreciate you <3.
Let's get into the nooootess!
- A new beautiful location for you guys to explore and roam about. Check the pics below!
- We've added a new vehicle. This baby boy can fit up to 6 people and has more storage than the SUV. Be careful though, as it's bigger and heavier it needs more skill to drive it as well!
- We also improved car physics, which means better handling and less sliding.
- Fixed exploits for server bombing with chat messages.
- Fixed the exploit where people were spamming locks on doors and could easily unlock them that way.
- Fixed door issues that showed up in last patch.
- Fixed issues with window climbing and vaulting making you stuck.
- Fixed double spawn screen that appeared on joining server with a dead character
- Fixed a bug where ESC key would not work until you respawned.
- Fixed a bug where there was no prisoner in the character creation mugshot
- Fix for cargo drops sometimes dropping in unintended locations in singleplayer.
- Fixed bug where weapon magazines and scopes would stay visible when the prisoner is hidden.
- Fixed bug with prisoner getting hidden in first person view.
- Fixed a lockpicking exploit with certain types of keyboards
- Adjusted armor calculation and fixed the bug that caused helmets to protect from headshots a bit too well.
- Starting lockpicking will now take the screwdriver in hands.
- Adjusted the transition between the prone and crouch actions (eating, cutting etc.), so it blends in better, and is not snappy.
Read on Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791456533850/announcements/detail/1768130575173459679