What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

• If you're a Streamer , you can join our Streamer group and share your stream in our Stream Box. Click here to more information.

RAIDING CHRONICLES OF THE SODIUM SQUAD

Ser Sodium

SCUM Player
SCUM Player
Hello fellow Scummers.

I've been playing Scum for a wee bit now and decided to create a raiding posse called the Sodium Squad (we leave a wee tube of salt wherever we raid a base).
It's a lot of fun being the bad dudes whilst improving our base raiding skills and having a bunch of fun in between.

Thought I would post the YouTube videos here and share the Sodium Squad raiding adventures with you awesome players of Scum.

Hope you enjoy the vids, and happy raiding (y)

LATEST EPISODES:
EPISODE 15 -
"MY LOCK PICKING SKILL IS INCREASING" (17/12/2019)

Last edited:

NobraN

Tayfun MUTLU
Staff member
Administrator
SCUM Player
Website
www.tayfunmutlu.com.tr
I watched them all and they looks really good and you had fun.
If you are streaming on YouTube or Twitch just lemme know please. So I can add it to our stream box :)

Ser Sodium

SCUM Player
SCUM Player
I watched them all and they looks really good and you had fun.
If you are streaming on YouTube or Twitch just lemme know please. So I can add it to our stream box :)
Hi NobraN, thanks for the comment. Much appreciated.
Unfortunately I'm not streaming on YouTube or Twitch as I'm only creating edited content for YouTube. Would love to do some streaming at some point however I haven't got the setup just yet to do a decent stream.
I hope I've put these vids in the right place on the forum.
Anyway, cheers for the comment and thanks again, we had a blast raiding in Scum :alien: