we hope you had a nice weekend and managed to get some sleep!
We're back with yet another hotfix and some QoL changes for you guys, so let's jump right into it:
- Adjusted some achievements when checking time played on character
- Doubled the time it takes to grow hair and beards
- Item duplication exploits have been fixed
- Various LOD fixes (e.g. female gloves)
- Removed the option to gain fame points by infinitely refilling water containers
- Optimized base element rendering performance (improved client performance)
- Reduced placement bounds for all base elements by 20 cm
- Made "Open Inventory" default interaction for inventory items
- Fixed other inventory related issues
- Adjusted tree chopping recipes
- Removed small wooden logs and wooden sticks as loot from chopping large trees
- Increased ToolBox spawn rate
- Lowered the cost of using the toolbox for base building elements
- Increased the amount of metal scrap you gain from searching wrecked vehicles (not the ones you wreck yourself unfortunately)
- Sped up the log pick up animation
- You will now be able to carry logs faster than before
- Adjusted car repair cost (1 toolbox use repairs 10%)
- Added the ability for admin drones to be able to destroy base elements
- Added a new item - Improvized toolbox
Thank you for the patience and talk to you Soon™!
Continue reading on Steam...